Licensed, certified mental health professionals with current liability insurance are invited to become MHA professional members. MHA Members are promoted through our online Mental Health Provider Directory. Being an MHA member links you to the oldest and largest nonprofit organization in North Carolina solely dedicated to promoting mental wellness through advocacy, education, and prevention.
- Increased visibility for your practice
- Association with a well respected network of advocates and mental health professionals
- Free Admission to quarterly focus/networking groups for mental health professionals
- Opportunity to network with other mental health professionals in the region
- Participate in quarterly clinician round tables engaging policy, best practices, victories and struggles.
- Access to educational opportunities for Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
- Access to information in the mental health field through newsletters, advocacy alerts, and reports from Mental Health America, our national affiliate
- Membership fee is partially tax-deductible
- Special opportunity to promote practice at MHA’s monthly Coffee & Conversation
- Feature on the home page of our website (for group practice memberships only)
Annual membership period corresponds to MHA’s fiscal year of July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022:
- Individual – $100
- Group – $250
Group Members: If individual practitioners within a group practice also wish to have an individual listing, they can receive a 50% discount. Thus individual membership for professionals who are part of a group membership is $50/year.
The membership application is now available in an online form. Please complete the application online by clicking here or contact Andrea Towner with questions at (704) 365-3454 or firstname.lastname@example.org. As an alternative to the online form, you may download the file below, complete, and mail to MHA.